1. Please note our Inn and premises are smoke-free.
2. Our accommodations are not suitable for children under the age of 12.
3. We cannot accommodate pets.
A note from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Effective May 29, 2021 all industries will be permitted to open. With minor exceptions, all industry restrictions will be lifted, and capacity will increase to 100% for all industries. The gathering limit will be rescinded.
All industries will be encouraged to follow CDC guidance for cleaning and hygiene protocols.
Face Covering Guidance
In line with updated CDC face covering guidance, the Administration advises non-vaccinated individuals to continue wearing face masks and to continue distancing in most settings. The advisory will also recommend fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a face covering or social distance indoors or outdoors except for in certain situations (such as public transportation and medical facilities.)
1. All rates are per room based on double occupancy. An additional charge of $25 per person will be added for extra guests.
2. A state and local room tax of 11.7% will be added to all room rates.
3. Cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, or Amex are accepted.
4. A one night deposit may be charged 14 days prior to arrival. The balance is paid on the day of arrival.
1. Our cancellation policy requires a fourteen-day notice of your change of plans, or successful rental of your room, for your entire reservation period for deposit to be returned.
2. The cancellation fee is $25.00.